:|:AXEL:|:

I love winter time but I hate being cold. I love t-shirts but i dont want my arms to freeze into icicles....so whats a girl to do?
Well, if you are anything like me, I love to layer. I layer clothing like nobodys business, so to get extra life outta my tee's during the harsh winter months, i throw a thermal underneath and hey presto- a new look! Ok, so this look isnt ingenious, or new...but it works.
We just released the AXEL/Zebel Tee's... its available as a thermal, a regular tee and cropped tee (for all you scandolous girlies) all for the price of one. Available in the IKATI boutique at the AXEL mainstore.


Be sure to check out all our other boutiques too (Mearra, Femme, Venus and Phur).
Model is shown wearing the Zebel Thermal in Green, the Kesfat Jeans in Black, and the Pashmalu Boots in Black (All /AXEL/)

Besos,
Lila, Hadi, and Niki Axel

No Response to ":|:AXEL:|:"

 

Copyright © 2009 eVe All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes