AXEL- Hoodie Hair!!

This is the time of year when I start pulling out all my sweaters, tights, boots and of course my season staple - hoodies. They are so versatile, I tend to put them on top of a long sleeve tee's or cami's...and then pair them up with jeans (in this case, our signiture - Kesfat Jeans), and VOILA! an easy casual look ^^

The problem with hoodies in SL is the attachment point that fits best for this style happens to be where your hair is. So either you rock the hoodie bald...or you attach hair to the hoodie - as seen with Maitreya brand hoodies. Well, since I have been looking for a shorter bob-type hair style, and I couldn'd find one, I just decided to make my own version.

Each hoodie comes with 8 hair colors, and there are a total of 8 different hoodie colors, for $250L. You can find it on the back wall in Ikati (left after exiting the bridge) or TP directly: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wollondilly/47/74/72

Hope you like it!

(click on the picture to enlarge)

No Response to "AXEL- Hoodie Hair!!"

 

Copyright © 2009 eVe All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes